Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thoughts from 35,000 ft

Currently on a plane from Austin, TX to Orlando, FL. Dave and I left at about 9:30am in Cali and now it's getting dark here on the plane. The flight from San Jose to Austin was pretty smooth. Got to Austin and had some BBQ at a place in the airport for lunch. I would really like to go back to Austin sometime and visit. I think it would be neat to see. Heard lots of good things about the music scene and such too! I've been reading this book that Dave got me a while back.....basically a real world guide for musicians written by some lady who's been in the industry for 20 plus years. So far it's a really good book with some really great suggestions for artists just getting started in the music industry. I will have to post the title and author later because it's under the seat right now.....but will give it further review after I'm done reading it lol. I stopped because I'm halfway through and have to have something to do on the way back from Orlando. I'm currently typing this on my tablet....it's pretty awesome how it's like a computer but it's not lol. Dave is sitting here reading as I type, he says hello! Can't wait to get into Orlando. Found out there was a Chick Fil A in the airport but of course it's Sunday so it's not open.....always happen to want it when they are closed! haha! So we might hit up a waffle house or something after we get off the plane......Can't believe we are literally flying across the country in like 5 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment