Thursday, January 10, 2013

Growing up in the 90's....

I was born in 1987 and my childhood was mostly in the 90's! I found a survey.......


What spice girl were you when you were young?
I wanted to be them all.
Back Street Boys or NSync?
NSYNC!!!!!!
Did you watch S Club 7?
yes!! loved that show! 
What was your favorite, Sandlot or little Rascals?
LITTLE RASCALS
What year were you born in?
1987
Did you ever have light up sneakers?
yes, I think I did
What was your favorite thing about recess?
playing four squre
What year was it when you were in 3rd grade?
either 1995 or 1996
Cinderella or Snow White?
Snow White
Did you wake up really early just to watch cartoons one Saturday morning?
not really really early and I don't think I watched a lot of cartoons on saturday mornings, our dad would usually take us somewhere like a hike or the library
What grade were you in when you learned how to count up to 10 in Spanish?
I think high school...
What was your favorite holiday?
Halloween! lots of candy :) 
Did you ever try to stay up on Christmas just so you could see santa?
I did once when I was 9, then I found out who santa really was! lol! 
Did you leave milk and cookies or milk and carrots?
Milk and cookies
What grade did you like the best?
4 grade, my teacher would always tell stories and we wouldn't have much homework
Ninja Turtle or Power Rangers?
POWER RANGERS!
What Power Ranger were you?
I wanted to be the pink one of course
Did you ever own a chinese jump rope?
idk what that is but no
What was your favorite thing to eat?
cookies! 
What was your favorite color?
blue
Barney or sesame street?
BARNEY
Do you ever miss being a little kid?
of course
Do you wish you were older?
no way! 
Were you a girlie girl or tomboy?
girly girl
What was your first pets name?
spanky our dog until he got put to sleep in 1993 or 1994
Who was your best friend in kindergarten?
I don't think I had one then
Are you still friends with the person you were best friends with in the 3rd grade?
yes :) 
Where did you live when you were 9?
South Beloit
How many times have you switched schools including preschool?
In the same town or out of town? I don't get this one but since preschool I have been in 5 schools, 4 in the same town and one in Durand
Have you ever stayed back?
no
What grade are you in?
already graduated high school! 
What was your all time favorite movie?
Matilda
Which did you like Are You Afraid Of The Dark or AHH! Real Monsters?
Ahh! Real Monsters
Did you watch Rocko’s Modern Life?
YES!! 
Who was your favorite character in Doug?
Doug 
Did this quiz make you think about how good it was back then?
Yep :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment