Monday, January 7, 2013

One week fizz free!

So far I have kept my new years resolution with giving up soda and anything with aspartame! I feel good about that but I need to find more alternatives that are healthy and have less calories. I started drinking more juice but that has a lot of sugar and calories that come with it. Regular green tea with ginseng and honey that I have been drinking also has more calories than I want. I bought some instant coffee for the mornings and will try pairing it with a balanced breakfast instead of drinking a glass of orange juice every morning. Jadzia and I went to Walmart earlier and I got some things that were sugar free. I knew it was too good to be true...read the labels while in line and all three had aspartame! So those 3 things got the boot! I started with tracking my calories again via my fitness pal. I know I said I wasn't too concerned about losing weight but I was wrong. I'm tired of feeling like crap and my weight is one of the factors that is bringing me down. I need to monitor what I put into my body and make sure most of it isn't garbage. I did pretty good today considering I went over my calories but it wasn't like a huge number. If I don't do the exercise that I planned to do tonight before bed then I went over about 100 but if I do them I will be over by only 12! I got an email today from my English professor saying what book I needed and stuff. It's all starting to sink in that I will be back in school before I know it.....which I think will be good for me. Get me out of the house and hopefully I can make some more friends here in Cali!

No comments:

Post a Comment