Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Sun Goes Down, The Stars Come Out

Today's blog is going to a be a little different, I thought I would talk about my top 25 songs played on itunes. This list has changed from time to time but some of my favorite songs are on it right now and I thought I would share some stories behind why I like these songs!

25. Summer On Fire by Dierks Bentley- This was off his latest EP Country and Cold cans that he released last summer. It's very catchy and gets stuck in my head from time to time. It's one of those feel good summer songs that you just want to crank up in your car and drive!

24. Fast Cars and Freedom by Rascal Flatts- This has been one of my favorite Rascal Flatts songs for years and I don't think it will ever get old!! Another song I would crank up, roll all the windows down and sing at the top of my lungs!

23. Banjo by Rascal Flatts- Again. Another one of those "crank it up" songs!

22. War of my Life by John Mayer- I don't know what it is about John Mayer songs but they make me feel at ease and peaceful. It's kind of like he's singing a lullaby to me every time.

21. Faith To Fall Back On by Hunter Hayes- This song has a really cool groove in it that makes me want to dance a little but not too crazy. By far one of my favorite HH songs!

20. If It's Love by Train- Ok...get ready to be bombarded with Train songs! I was listening to them constantly after seeing them in concert last year, and since the whole household liked Train....I couldn't be yelled at for playing it! :)

19. In Love With A Girl by Luke Bryan- It's weird to me that this song is in here but I guess I listen to it a lot for some reason....I think it has a really good melody and a good story. In the end...anything Luke Bryan is alllllright with me :)

18. Barefoot Bluejean Night by Jake Owen- question......WHY IS THIS SO LOW ON MY LIST?!?! I better fix that! Pronto!

17. I Got You by Train- So in love with this song and how at the end they break out into Black Water!

16. Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye by Luke Bryan- One of his recent big hits and all I can think about when I hear this song is how he dances in this video......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHqA5QE5kzY&feature=share&list=FLPt_PUtG11aNgIs8KgQm7aQ

15. Sorry On The Rocks by Kelleigh Bannen- Since we saw her last year at Jason Stephens, I was begging for this song to be released on itunes! Finally it came out in October and of course it made it into the top 25!

14. Poor Lil' Heart by Joanna Smith- This song kind of sounds like old school country to me and I love it!

13. Bruises by Train and Ashley Monroe- I really love how Train collaborated with Ashley! Such a great song!

12. Drive By by Train- ahhhh this song makes me want to sing and dance, end of story!

11. Did It For The Girl by Greg Bates- This song is so sweet! Love the old school country sound :)

10. 50 Ways To Say Goodbye bye Train- This song is hilarious and one of my favs off their new album California 37, the music video is hilarious too!

9. Set Fire To The Rain by Adele- Do I have to explain this one? It's freakin' Adele!

8. Sleepy Little Town by JT Hodges- First time Dave and I heard this song it reminded us of our not so sleepy little town back home :)

7. Too Good To Be True by Eden's Edge- I <3 Eden's Edge! Love the lyric in this song, "Lie, lie, lie like a politician"

6. California 37 by Train- Someday we will get to drive on CA 37 while playing this song, that would be cool :)

5. Tornado by Little Big Town- This song is so spitfire! Love Little Big Town!!

4. Goodbyes Made You Mine by JT Hodges- A lot of goodbyes until Dave found me :)

3. Runnin Out Of Air by Love and Theft- Love. This. Song. It's so groovy and sexy, just love it!

2. Pontoon by Little Big Town- One of the biggest songs of last summer! mmmmm moterboatin'!

Now before we got to #1 I named this blog because of Glad You Came by The Wanted. I thought it was in my top 25 but somehow itunes messed up and deleted it!!! I heard that song at the Lady A concert we went to last year and had to download it when we got home! If you really want to know...I like The Wanted NOT One Direction :)

and the #1 song is.......

Cruise by Florida Georgia Line!!! Seriously have an unhealthy addiction to this song when it comes to listening to it multiple times in a row. I blame you Jake Owen for introducing me to such a great song! Really can't wait to see them in concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment