Friday, January 11, 2013

I somehow broke the top 10!

I am still very much so into making music. It's a part of me that can't go away and I don't think ever will. It all started for a reason and things happen for a reason. I have gone through many phases where I am completely into music, then sink into a point where I don't think I can do it anymore. Songs come and go and whether or not they are sad or happy, they are still a part of me as well.

Enough with the deep shit.
I checked my reverbnation website today to find that my local rank of artist moved from like 20 something to number EIGHT!! How in the heck did that happen?

 I don't even play shows around San Jose but what happens if I do? Move up the list more? For those of you that don't know, reverbnation is a very popular website for singers/songwriters.....basically anyone that makes music has one or should have one. I think it's a good way to get your music heard even if you are a less popular schmuck like me. I only have one song on there and one video from my youtube....I do have my youtube linked to my reverbnation account and my twitter account.

Maybe I can do both school and still do music on the side.....I know it sounds crazy but I think I can do both. We will have to just see what happens next!

Here's my site if you want to check it out :)
http://www.reverbnation.com/kristintoon

No comments:

Post a Comment