Friday, January 18, 2013

I'll go anywhere with you!

Got a call tonight from a guy I used to work with at Nestle in IL. He was always seemed like a father figure to me at work. Anyways, he asked me why I stopped doing youtube videos! I didn't even know he watched those! So maybe I'll do a few more....probably after we get back from Orlando. I am super excited!!! I can't wait to go! I will have to blog about it when we get back but for right now...not much going on. They announced the concerts at Shoreline in Mountain View today and I'm very excited for the lineup!!! Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert in May, Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia line in August, Keith Urban and Little Big Town in September and Jason Aldean and Jake Owen in October!! Those are the 4 I want to go to. Dave said he wouldn't mine seeing Lady A and Brad Paisley but we'll see.......AND I got an email back from Al's Beef saying they will let me know when they are ready to open so....I might have a job after I get back from Orlando too!! Hopefully things fall into place and this turns out to be a good year with school and all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment