Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to the grind!

We ended up staying home yesterday and didn't go to the beach. My stomach was still bothering my from New Years Eve but I felt better later last night! We talked to our friend Andrew over in Illinois on Google Plus for a bit too. The guys went back to work today so I did some cleaning, took down the tree and went grocery shopping with Jadzia. She is trying to lose weight so she can fit into a dress her mom got her for Christmas. So we loaded up on a bunch of healthy foods. I have to say that I'm kind of happy the holidays are over. Walmart was still pretty packed, not sure why! But not as crazy as it was over Christmas! Back to eating right too.....all the holiday sweets and stuff are gone (well most of them). This year will be mostly about making healthier and smart choices! We have a few weeks until Dave and I go to Orlando and then I start school! It's coming fast! Our friend Kurt from Illinois will be here visiting us soon too and we can't wait to show him around!

No comments:

Post a Comment