Friday, January 4, 2013

It's what dreams are made of

So I'm about to turn in for the night in about an hour or so and I've been thinking a lot lately about my dreams. Do you ever have those dreams that seem so real that when you wake up make you think, maybe it's a sign? I had a dream that Dave proposed to me sometime earlier this week, and my ring kept falling off...and I kept losing it! So I told Dave about this dream and his reaction was to definitely get the right sized ring when the time comes lol. That was kind of a funny one....but then I have these reocurring dreams that I am back working at the Mcdonalds I used to work at in South Beloit, IL. I somehow start working there again and they make me take orders. I don't know any of the buttons on the POS system or how to make any of the new items. I guess it's more of a nightmare than a dream but still have no clue what it means since I don't think I will be working there ever again. I do know what one dream means though. Someone once told me that when my life is too busy I have a dream with a tornado in it. It seems pretty accurate because when I have these dreams I am pretty busy and life seems hectic. Do you ever wonder what your dreams really mean? I do, and I hope I can find answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment