Sunday, September 22, 2013

Light The Fuse Tour!

Had an amazing time last night seeing Keith Urban, Little Big Town and Dustin Lynch at Shoreline in Mountain View, CA!! Still on a concert high, it was so good! Dave and I had 7th row seats, the closest we have ever been seeing Mr. Urban! I've lost track of how many times I've seen Keith but I know it's more than 10+ times. A few of his shows top my list of best concerts ever, two of them include when it started down pouring rain and lightening. Those were just magical moments that added to the show that made them special! Anyway.....here's my full review of the show!

Dustin Lynch was up first. It was our first time seeing him and I have to give my honest opinion here. I just thought he was ok.....his live show was pretty good and full of energy though! Maybe he will grow on me but I'm not too sure......Love his songs Cowboys and Angels and Wild In Your Smile!

Then there was Little Big Town!! Always love seeing them perform live!! One of these days I would like to see a full show of theirs and not them opening in the middle slot! I felt like it was too short! Their stage setup was so cool! Loved the artwork and the lighting and of course their voices and performances we phenomenal! Towards the middle of their set they sang a couple cover tunes including Elvira! I got a couple videos of them too, one of them singing Sober and one during Tornado. You can find them here:





Time for Keith!!!!!!

 I'm not sure what to say other than what an amazing performer he is! He started off his show a little bit different from what I remember. In the past he always came out on stage with a bang. This time he just walked right out on stage and picked up his guitar! I thought that was pretty cool. Keith can do pretty much anything and still be awesome lol! He played quite a few new songs from his new album Fuse along with a lot of his hit songs! I got a few little videos of him singing new songs like Cop Car and Even The Stars Fall 4 U. The videos aren't the best quality because I was dancing/shaking haha! But thought I would share them anyway......

                                                      One of my fav pics of the night!

                                     Keith and the fan he brought up to play his guitar with him!!
                                       Keith brought out Little Big Town to sing You Gonna Fly!
And Brought Back out Dustin Lynch!



Confetti shower!!!! Had a purse full by the end of the show and was still finding it in my clothes while changing into my PJ's LOL!

Tonight I wanna Cry


All the lights during Tonight I Wanna Cry! 



There were a few times he came to our side of the stage, which then he got pretty darn close to us. He went up into the back section to sing a couple songs and came back. He brought a guy and his girlfriend on stage because they had a sign saying that the guy wanted to play Keith's guitar. So he and Keith played a little bit of Somebody Like You together and the guy fan was so good playing his guitar!! So cool when Keith does stuff like that!! For the encore, Keith came back out and played a few songs on piano along with Tonight I Wanna Cry. He said he wanted to see everyone with their flashlight app on their phone and it was beautiful to see all the lights in the crowd. Here is a short video of Tonight I Wanna Cry:

He ended his show by going up into the crowd again during You Look Good In My Shirt. He always gives a lucky fan a guitar too at the end!! I moved up a little towards the stage at the end in hopes of getting a pic or autograph from Keith but didn't succeed :( But he waved to us on the way out!! What an amazing show and I think it ranks among the top favorite concerts I've ever seen!! Can't wait to see Keith again!! 





1 comment:

  1. Very nice review, thanks for sharing! I've seen the show twice this tour, and agree its one of his best!

    ReplyDelete