Saturday, October 5, 2013

Time to "Get Some" on the "Booze Cruise"!

Last night I went to see Blackjack Billy at the Rodeo Club in San Jose! It was kind of a spur of the moment decision to go see them but I'm glad I went! They are quite new to the country music scene but their high energy set shows that have a lot of potential! They know how to work a crowd and that is one of the things I think is important for building a fan base. They played a lot of their original music along with some cover songs that kept the crowd movin' and groovin'! Their latest song to radio called Booze Cruise is a pretty good party anthem along with their next single going to radio soon called Get Some!
Here is a small clip of Get Some: Blackjack Billy- Get Some
Video of BJB covering some Tim Mcgraw: Blackjack Billy- Somethin' Like That (cover)


 I also had the pleasure of meeting the guys of Blackjack Billy after the show and they were so nice!! I hope to hear more from them soon!! Thanks KRTY for having them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment