Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Something's Gotta Give

Went shopping at Target with Dave this morning and basically did nothing else. I think from now on every time I crave something unhealthy I am going to do 5 situps. If I'm not in a place where I can do situps I will just keep adding them up until I get home. I'm sick of feeling like this and I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. My body is not a garbage can! I need to keep telling myself this! I need to go to the grocery store and buy nothing but veggies and fruit and chicken. I have to start taking care of myself, no excuses! Even better, every time I do give into my cravings I gotta do 30 situps and 10 pushups! The real problem is I love food way too much. Like I said, it's going to be hard but I have to do this if I want to set an example and be a good Dietitian. I was looking at doing a soup or juice cleanse also but that doesn't seem healthy to me at all. If all I'm eating is fruit, veggies and meat then I guess that would be ok. It's about the same thing but in liquid form. I just need some sort of carbs to burn. I guess I will figure this whole thing out when I am done with school or maybe even during. Hopefully I will......

No comments:

Post a Comment