Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Finally got out of the house today and did some stuff. More than we did yesterday! I went to get my hair cut this morning, don't think I got it cut since before halloween. I'm trying to grow it out again, see how long it get before I chop it all off again. We'll see how long that lasts! Dave and I went shopping today....like full out shopping. I had $100 in target giftcards and $75 in Old Navy giftcards, so I went buckwild lol. At target I got some necessities like underwear and socks. I got a really cute skirt that I think they call a mullet skirt. It's short in the front and long in the back, hence the name mullet. I got a shirt that has a peace sign with a guitar in it along with some other stuff. At old navy I got some really sparkly stuff, shoes, a shirt and a tank top all covered in sequins. I don't know why but I'm fascinated with all the sequin stuff that has been in style for the last couple of years. I like shiny things lol. We went to payless also so I could get some new shoes because my other ones were starting to get holes in the tops. I got a pair of loafer-like slippers and some slip on sneakers. We also went shopping for gifts for our roomies for Christmas. We agreed that we wouldn't exchange gifts until after Christmas so we both went shopping today, Dave got a new computer chair from them and I got a photo album and a 256 CD holder which I asked for. I'm pretty happy with that! I'm really excited to wear my new clothes and shoes and finally organize all the pictures and CD's I have! I gave into sweets twice today so I have to do 60 situps now.....or maybe I can break that up in 30 situps and 30 jumping jacks. Either way I am totally serious to keeping that commitment of trying not to dive into sweets or unhealthy cravings. Of course it didn't help when I saw that they had Dippin Dots candy at Bed, Bath and Beyond. They were pretty good but not sure it was worth eating the whole box for a total of 400 calories! eek! Since it's the end of the year, I am going to do a recap on what happened this year. Since I haven't blogged about anything in a while, I am going to try to blog about things that happened this year. I might also blog about our trek from Nashville to California! I am going to try to blog everyday....whether it be really just random stuff like this or maybe an event happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment