Monday, December 12, 2016

I promise I'm still here.

What is this? Kristin is blogging again? As many of you have noticed I have taken a longer hiatus that I've wanted to from writing. I'm feeling like I should get back into again. A lot has happened in the last year and a half with my personal life. I've done brave things, stupid things and things that make me feel like a stronger person overall. Even though I won't go into detail about many of those things, there are some things I would like to share.

It all started when I moved back to Illinois from California.That was a long hard ride that I'm happy to say made me a lot stronger on the other side. The worst was the heartbreak and feeling numb for a while which can't be undone. If things didn't happen they way they did though, it could have been worse. We are still friends and if he reads this, I still wish him well. Always.

My parents took me in again and I lived there for some time. After I was able to get back on my feet with my job at the hospital, I moved in with my friend and his brother. I have to admit it was/is a strange living situation but it works. My friend relocated else where so now I just live with his brother and cat. I couldn't be more thankful for my family and friends. Love you all!

I've been to many concerts and made many memories, which I hope to share since I'm blogging again. This year I've been to Nashville (my favorite place and hopefully future home) twice, and crossed Texas off my list of places to go. There are still many more things I wish to accomplish in life and am hopeful I will do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment