Sunday, August 24, 2014

"This is one night I'm wishing I could Rewind"

On August 23rd, 2014, Rascal Flatts brought their Rewind tour to Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA with special guests Sheryl Crow and Gloriana. 

Gloriana was up first and played a great set with only about five or six songs. The first few songs were songs I had never heard before as Gloriana is still working on a brand new album. 


The last few songs they played were ones I was familiar with like "Can't Shake You" and their current single to radio right now called "Best Night Ever". Can't wait to hear what their entire new album sounds like! 


Sheryl Crow was an interesting addition to the tour! She's been a pop/rock sensation for years and just recently released a solo country album. It was amazing to finally see her play live since I'm a huge fan of her earlier music. She started her set with "All I Wanna Do Is Have Some Fun" and played even more hits like "If It Makes You Happy" and my favorite song of hers "Soak Up The Sun".
"If It Makes You Happy" Video
"Soak Up The Sun" Video




Rascal Flatts blasted on to the stage and started right off with their current single called "Payback".

They played many of their hits over the years including "These Days", "Stand", "Banjo", "Rewind" and more! 
And my favorite Rascal Flatts song to this day, "Fast Cars and Freedom".

Gary and Jay! 

Joe Don! 


Lead singer Gary took a fans sparkly shades and made for a few goofy pictures! haha! 

One of my favorite parts of the show was when they brought their band out from behind their instruments and they all performed like a barbershop quartet acapella. They sounded amazing singing "Love You Out Loud" this way! 


After that song they continued with the acapella and broke out singing a cover of "Happy" by Pharrell. SO amazing!! 


After this medley they brought Sheryl Crow back out to do a few songs with them.

They sang a certain song about a picture, which I dislike that song...but it sounded better with Rascal Flatts singing it with her! 
Then they sang "My Wish"! 


It was such a great show and can't wait to see the Flatts again! 






No comments:

Post a Comment