Monday, July 15, 2013

Sweet Summertime

A little update for ya'll! Didn't really post a blog about seeing Eric Paslay at the end of June in Santa Clara. It was at the Silicon Valley Barbecue Championships! He's written some amazing songs that some of my favorite artists sing like Even If It Breaks Your Heart (Eli Young Band), Barefoot Bluejean Night (Jake Owen) and Angel Eyes (Love and Theft). He's got a new single out right now that Lady Antebellum also recorded called Friday Night. It's kinda nice to hear a song on the radio and already know all the words! lol! Very excited for his new album coming out later this year! Got to meet him too, what a nice guy!



Another country album I'm very excited about coming out is Brett Eldredge's Bring You Back coming out August 6th!! It seems like a little while since I've gotten a new cd that I know I will love all the tracks on! The last one I think that happened with was Florida Georgia Line and before that Jake Owen's! 


I just recently chopped off my hair too. It's a little shorter than I wanted but it'll grow out and hopefully be the length I was looking for. Can't always expect it to look exactly like the picture I showed the hairdresser! lol! 
So far this summer since Nashville that's been what's been going on...I'm taking an Algebra summer class that I absolutely loathe but I've got 2 more weeks left and THAT'S IT!! I hope I pass so you guys don't have to hear/see me whine about it! haha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment