Saturday, June 22, 2013

Brett Eldredge and Joe Nichols at Clos La Chance Winery

Did someone say wine??? And country music?? I'm so there! Was happy to see one of my newer favorite country singers last night, Brett Eldredge along with Mr. Joe Nichols! Both put on a fantastic show and the night was amazing! The venue was beautiful and I think this was the first time a concert was put on at this winery!

Brett Eldredge took the stage first and performed a lot of his new songs that will be on his first cd coming out August 6th! One of the newer songs he sang was called Signs. 
Before he sang his song One Mississippi he treated us to his cover of Georgia On My Mind....ohhh that voice!! So Awesome!! 
Brett also did a cover of Bob Segar's Night Moves which caused a lot of ladies to come up and dance by the stage. By the time he started to sing Don't Ya, he had a plethora of women up by the stage dancing! lol! 
After Brett was done I got the chance to meet him again and get some more wine and more beer for Dave! lol! Love how our picture turned out!! :) 
Such a beautiful venue.....I don't think pictures do it justice!! 
Loved seeing Joe Nichols again! It's been a few years since we've seen him last and I swear he gets funnier every time we see him! Or maybe it was the wine?? He started off playing a few of his hits...Brokenheartsville etc then somehow started playing "I like big butts"...I should've gotten it on video but I was laughing so hard! Then, as if you thought he was done with his jokes...He starts playing a Blake Shelton song! (He often gets confused with Blake). He sounded really really good singing Blake's song though....*correction* I guess Joe wrote Who are you when I'm not looking which was recorded by Blake! (Thanks Amanda) I got videos of him singing "Take It Off" and his new single "Sunny and 75"! 



Really looking forward to seeing who KRTY is bringing here next! What a great show!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment