Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Hey Hey Hey, what's so wrong....with one more drinkin song!"


Went to see Jerrod Niemann last with The Henningsons at the Rodeo Club in San Jose! Still a little groggy from last night but it was so fun!! Forgot what it was like to go to a concert then go to class the next morning...lol. Dave and I got there and there was an open table where we could still see the stage. We sat there for a while until the show started and my pictures were turning out crappy. So we got up and went up to the stage...still not a huge crowd there yet. We stood on the side of the stage so we saw a lot of backside but it was cool to see the crowd on the other side's reactions. First up was The Henningsens!! I totally forgot they were from IL until they mentioned it! Hey we're from there too! lol! They played about 6 songs and then it was time for Judge Jerrod! I took a little video of them singing their current single American Beautiful.
The Henningsens- American Beautiful
This was probably the first time we have ever seen Jerrod Niemann perform a headlining show. We've seen him open up for Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley and he was pretty good. He was even better last night!! Jerrod put on a very high energy show and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I took quite a few videos last night because my pictures were turning out like crap from being on the side of the stage. I always try to take a video when he sings Bakersfield when I've seen him in California. The crowd went nuts when he sings about San Jose (of course) and I just love it when something like that happens! It's like being in Boston when Kenny Chesney sings Boston (if you know that song lol). He sang a new song called Hey Beach Baby that he said he wrote a couple weeks ago! It was pretty good, high energy singalong song! Jerrod sang quite a few classic country cover songs like Ring Of Fire, Louisiana Saturday Night and Family Tradition. He closed the show with a Stevie Ray Vaughn cover that I've seen him do before in the opening shows. The best part is when his guitar player plays his guitar behind his head! Didn't get a picture of that this time because I was dinking around with Instagram again....lol I finally gave in a downloaded that app! I guess that makes me a hipster now right? 

I thought taking a sideways picture would be cool and I think it turned out good lol


Ring Of Fire


One More Drinkin Song


Lover Lover


Louisiana Saturday Night


Hey Beach Baby(New Song)


Bakersfield

Also got a personal update, non concert related.....Had a second interview at Al's Beef today and I think it went well! Actually I know it went well because I have orientation Saturday night! :) We'll see how I like this one, hopefully they are ok with me taking time off for all these concerts......

No comments:

Post a Comment