Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sharing stories about my glory days has come to an end.

I had every intention of coming on here today to post a new concert blog about seeing Frankie Ballard last night. I had some struggles with youtube that left me irritated beyond belief and have come to a pretty crazy decision. From here on out I will no longer be writing about my recent concert adventures. I came to this decision because I need to focus my energy on a new venture that I will be pursuing. I do still love writing but have decided that it will not be the career that I really want in my life. The field of journalism can be crazy, busy, hectic and quite scary from what I've read and learned in the few courses I took for that major. I only wanted to pursue it because I enjoyed what I was doing here with my concert blogs. I will still continue to go to concerts but not share every little detail with you guys. There will be pictures posted on my social accounts but none here. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but maybe I can use this blog to post other things. It's not that I have given up but would rather pursue something that can make a difference in my future and my future someday husband's future. We may have to cut back on the concert going in the near future because I think it may have gotten to be a little too much. It's something we both enjoy doing but we don't have to be at every show. I've come to this reality and will enjoy the shows we have planned for this summer!

Now for that new thing I said I was going to pursue......I am currently learning how to be a programmer on an online course. I am working on a JavaScript course right now that is challenging but if I set my mind to it, I can figure it out.......with help from Dave. He is my teacher and my world and I'm not sure what I would do without him. I've always liked computers and putting code into the computer to make it do things for me is pretty cool. That being said, I've decided to not go through with trying to get my Bachelor's Degree. All I have to do now is learn all these things, use them to hopefully have a career in programming to make good money someday. I'm not sure that I will be exceptionally creative enough to come up with an idea for a game, application etc. but I could help on a development that is already started.

Now for this blog you will still see random musings from me, most likely about trips, maybe some recipes.....and fashion stuff because recently I've been getting into dressing myself a little better.

It will also still be such random ramblings. As it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment