Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Here's to the new year!


Happy new year everyone! I was thinking of what my new years resolution would be for this year, and how this year could pan out. My resolutions that I could think of are more like goals with deadlines. At the end of this year I could finally get my associates degree and be able to move on next year to San Jose State! I would also really like to find internships for this summer and next spring since I would not be able to transfer to SJSU until fall of 2015. Both internships hopefully with a journalism background. Other than those things, of course I would like to continue going to a lot of concerts. More concerts=more concert blogs! So stay tuned for more here in 2014! Hope it's filled with joy and excitement for all! 

Do you have a new years resolution? If so, what is it that you hope to achieve this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment