Friday, May 24, 2013

Brett Eldredge at a Brewery

Today's concert adventure was a little different from the norm. I drove up to Petaluma, CA where Brett Eldredge was playing a free show at Iguanitas brewery. I've been waiting to see Brett for almost 2 years now since we missed him because my car broke down....he came to the Rodeo Club in September and couldn't go...so I finally got the chance to see him again today!! The venue was really nice and of course it was at a brewery so I had to sample some brew....The show started at noon so that was a little strange too! I love Brett Eldredge's amazing voice and songs and can't wait to see him again at CMA fest hopefully!!




Took a few videos including my favorites "Bring You Back" and "One Mississippi". Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dierks8706/videos?view=0

No comments:

Post a Comment