Monday, February 18, 2013

Climbing up a mountain and 5 years together!!!

This last weekend was pretty fun! For Valentine's day Dave and I went to see Silver Linings Playbook....mostly because I made him take me out because I bought a new dress lol. It was an alright movie, I kept feeling really bad for the guy (bradley cooper) in the movie though! On Saturday we went on a hike at McKnee Ranch a little outside Pacifica. The guys kept telling me this was a grueling hike but the view was worth it at the end. They weren't kidding! 4 miles uphill and 4 miles down. I kept stopping going uphill because it was just so strenuous! The higher we got up, the hotter it got too because the sun was beating down on us. We finally made it to the top and the view was gorgeous!
                                             Me at the top!!
                                                   At the start of our hike, view of CA 1
                                                    One of the many hills......
                                                        View from the top!
                                                         During one of the rest breaks.....thought I was gonna die lol
                                                Dave and I at the top :)

Then it was time to come down......I fell a few times, I really need to invest in hiking boots! One of the hills towards the end that we came down I just slid down on my butt! Thankful for that extra padding lol! I am still sore today but it was a beautiful day!!

The next day was our 5th anniversary together :) I made him a really cheesy picture montage of the last 5 years and he loved it. I put it on youtube and because I put some songs on it, I started getting copyright crap.....so it's blocked on mobile and in some countries lol. Oh well!! Here it is if you want to watch all 12 minutes......We didn't do much yesterday but went to lunch at Chili's and did some shopping at World Market. I got a couple bottles of wine, trying to try different kinds. One of them was made with grapes from Spain! Excited to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment